SMS Popup v0.9.2
- Bug fixes - as always (although I'm quite sure there will be a ton of new bugs so please report them to me so I can fix)
- "Mark Read": the single most requested feature, you can now choose to have the conversation thread marked as read when you click the "Close" button
- "Restrict Popup": this will restrict the popup window into only showing when the screen is off and keyguard is on (a lot of people asked if I could suppress the popup when they are in the SMS app writing a message - unfortunately this is not possible with the current SDK so this option is the next best thing)
- Built in Notifications: the app now has its own notification system - if you use this, you should disable your system message notifications (and any 3rd party notifications) or you may see conflicts (and multiple notifications). I tried to make the notifications as customizable as possible - you can choose a sound, vibrate, LED blinking (with a choice of color).
- Notification Reminders: if you use the app notifications you can also choose to be reminded - the number of reminders and interval between reminders is configurable