As always, you can find the source code over at the SMS Popup Google Code site.
Bugs, feature requests, comments? Try emailing me or even better, post to the SMS Popup Google Group (email is tough for me to respond to as the SMS Popup inbox is constantly flooded).
SMS Popup v1.0.0
- Quick reply directly from poup
- Reply by voice using quick reply and voice transcription
- Store preset messages and reply using them directly from popup
- Customize notifications, popup, vibrate, LED on a per-contact basis (this can be used to effectively ignore certain users or single out others)
- Configure the buttons on the popup
- Use just the notifications, just the popup or both
- Bug fixes and minor enhancements galore (better clearing of notification icon, alerts while on the phone, contact photo image resizing for larger contact photos)
- Compatible with devices that run Android 1.5 (Cupcake) and above - but still includes support for multiple resolutions (both smaller like QVGA and larger like WVGA)